RAL Tekstil’s Standards in the Business Community
It is the desire of RAL Tekstil, to not only be good citizens of Turkey, but also to conduct business in a fair, ethical, positive and transparent manner.
As the scope of RAL Tekstil’ssourcing and customer base expands to include more diverse cultures, we must ensure that the companies with which we associate have the same values that are expected from our customers.
To achieve this end RAL Tekstil subscribes to and endeavors to have our business partners subscribe to the following principles when conducting business:
- Equal Rights and other Ethical Standards
- Occupational Health&Safety
- Legal Working Hours
- Legal Requirements to EU standards
- Environmental Responsibilities
- Child Labour
- Harrassment and Abuse
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
– Ensuring the complete satisfaction of our customers by producing all our products within the delivery time requested and in the most economical manner with the participation and efforts of our employees who are in the spirit of continuous improvement, and be the indispensible preference of our customers.
– Criteria determined:
• Correct production the first-time
• On-time production
• Short delivery terms
• To have quick decisions and reach conclusions to continually improve, to provide customers’ expectations without compromising the defined criteria,
– Integrate the products that have acceptable quality standards in the international markets with the pricing policy to ensure production,
– To increase our competitiveness by closely monitoring the developments in the manufacturing technology and the fashion trends in sectoral basis,
– Lead the way in our goals:
• To be a reliable, stable and self-renewing corporate identity while fully meeting the expectations of our customers,
• To provide a healthy working environment to our employees and prevent possible accidents,
• Being aware of our responsibilities towards the environment, to control waste, to reduce the use of natural resources and prevent pollution,
– Ensuring the participation of all employees with training and strong internal communications in order to consistently meet the requirements of Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and to
develop the activities of these systems within the business,
– In cooperation and in harmony with our suppliers and regional organizations, to implement the business and environmental legislations that are in force,
The integrated management system is our policy.